From Ancient Jaffa to Modern Tel Aviv and the State of Israel
Includes some of these such as:
*Jaffa Visitor Center and Art Galleries: Their high-tech presentation integrated with archeology is perfect for all ages.
*Jaffa Flea Market
*"Tachana," a newly opened elegant shopping and dining area in a renewed historic train station.
*Neve Tzedek - one of the first modern neighborhoods outside Old Jaffa, and the place where Rav Kook lived when he was Cheif Rabbi of Jaffa.
*Independence Hall - where the State of Israel was declared.
See highlights throughout the City such as the following:
*Old Jaffa and the Mediterranean Sea
*Palmach Museum or Museum of the Jewish People
*Sarona - first offices of the President of Israel and the Ministry of Defense (the Kirya)
*Azrieli Towers Lookout
*Tel Aviv Port
*Unique Tel Aviv architecture from 1920s until today
- It's possible to also include a visit to the Carmel Market and Nachalat Binyamin Art Fair (on Tuesdays and Fridays) for those who enjoy walking.
- How about a Segway tour along the beach? (Ages 16 and older).
-Many Lunch options (Regular Kosher and Mehadrin)
- Visit Rav Kooks synagogue.
- Ask about movies, games, prizes and crafts to make the extra special for kids 5 and up.
- Walking tour includes a good amount of walking, some stairs.
-Most sites are accessible for strollers or wheelchairs.
- Tour is for up to 8 hours.
- Guiding fee does not include your entrance fees (if any), or transportation, meals, and personal expenses. Fee includes planning tour with client and scheduling site entrances and other arrangements for the day of the tour, games and prizes.
- non-refundable 25% deposit is required to hold a tour date.
- Balance is due at the end of each tour.
- In the unlikely event that a particular guide is not available on the day booked, an equally skilled guide will do the agreed upon tour.
What to Bring?
Hat,water, snack (optional), good walking shoes (sneakers are great), sunscreen. Water sandals with good treads can be nice for tours that go by the Sea. A guide has right to refuse to take someone on a tour who does not have adequate water or a head covering from the sun.